A good quote can change the way you see your life, can give you boost when you need it, can act like a friend when you need one or just make you laugh. Famous people’s wise words have traveled through history some have forever been engraved in our collective memory.
If you liked this post you can follow me on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook, or you may also like:
- How to Get Your Message Across. Words Matter.
- How to Avoid Stress and Anxiety? By Being Hopeful, Grateful and Mindful.
- Wishing You Health, Wealth, Love and Happiness.
- The 7 Most Important Lessons I Learned This Year
- Things Are Not What They Seem, First Impression Deceives Many …
- If Turkeys Thought, They’d Run Away a Week Before Thanksgiving Day…
- Nature Speaks – Advice from a Lake
- Are There Any Heroes Left?
- The Secret to Survive and Thrive in This Crazy World Is That, There Is No Secret
- How Do You Handle Adversity? Are you a Carrot, an Egg or a Coffee Bean?
- Life Is a Battlefield.
- Wake up, Dress up, Show up and Do Your Thing
- Honey, Don’t Follow the Crowd. They Are Lost.
- Words Can Heal. Words Can Destroy. Choose Yours Carefully.
- No One Wants To Hear This!
For more on this subject you can purchase my book This is Your Quest online at BookLocker, from Amazon or from Barnes & Noble. The Ebook version is available on Amazon (Kindle), Barnes & Noble (Nook), Apple (iBooks) & Kobo. Check out my Amazon Author Page here or my listing on Booksradar.com.